Prox’N’Roll USA features
The Prox’N’Roll USA has the same technical caracteristics as the Prox’N’Roll, this design is an hommage to the US flag.
NFC/RFID/Contactless Smartcards interface
- Multi-protocol Base station (PCD) in the RFID HF (13.56MHz) band
- ISO/IEC 14443 A and B Proximity Coupling Device, with T=CL protocol on-board,
- ISO/IEC 18092 (ECMA 340) Initiator (passive mode) with NFC-DEP protocol on-board,
- Supported contactless smartcards (PICC) (partial list):
- NXP (formerly Philips SemiConductors) Mifare Classic, Mifare Plus and Mifare UltraLight, NTAG family, DesFire, ProX, SmartMX,
- Contactless smartcards: Infineon SLExx, ST Microelectronics ST19xx & ST22xx, Atmel AT88xx…
- Broadcom (formerly Innovision) Jewel family,
- FeliCa Lite (FeliCa without security)
- JavaCard cards, Calypso cards (CD21, CD97, incl. Innovatron radio protocol ” 14443-B’ “),
- NFC objects or mobile phones running in card emulation mode (ISO/IEC 14443 A or B, PICC role),
- NFC Forum Tag read/write: Innovision Jewel/Topaz, NXP Mifare UltraLight, Sony Felica Lite, any T=CL smartcard,
- RFID transmission: 13.56MHz carrier, baud rate: 106kbps,
- Card operating distance: up to 5cm (depending on antenna, card and environment).
USB PC/SC mode
- Standards : USB 2.0 full speed interface (12 Mbps), standard USB CCID profile,
- Compliant with PC/SC version 2 specification, comprehensive SDK available free of charge, including those demo software :
- NFC peer-to-peer : basic implementation of SNEP (« NFC beam » or « NDEF push ») on top of LLCP, in both initiator and target mode,
- NFC Forum type 4 Tag emulation (URL, Text, SmartPoster, vCard, MIME…),
- NFC Forum type 2 Tag emulation (URL, Text, SmartPoster),
- PC-based card emulation mode (ISO 7816-4 cardlet running on PC),
- NFC Forum Tags read/write software and all other applications from the PC/SC SDK.
- Supported by PCSC-lite open source stack on Linux and other Unix systems
Need specific requirements ? SpringCard designs adapted ready-to-use products.
A few applications…
They are the ideal NFC peripherals to integrate into kiosks, vending machines, point-of-sales PC, card printers or issuing devices. They are perfectly adapted to :
- Event, gaming, ticketing,
- Active advertising,
- Loyalty, couponing,
- Social networks, NFC-aware web 2.0,
- Peer-to-peer smartphone applications,
This is a US version product.